Tuesday 9 August 2016

Critique 2

For this critique session, I received many comments about how pink she was and how it would maybe be a good idea to add a few analogous or some complimentary colours. I will try and cut the pink by adding white dots to her dress, seeing as her name is Dottie I feel like this would work a bit better than having a plain pink dress. 
I have had some comments earlier about how she might look a bit older than her age so I did take that into account and tried to make her torso a bit shorter and made her legs a bit smaller too. 

For the dress again, I had a couple people commenting about how maybe the skirt is too short or to add some undergarments to make her seem cuter and more child-like, as well as this, in my earlier designI had frills under her dress but I had received some feedback about how I should remove the frills because it would make the design too complicated. I have then removed them and think that it may just be better to not have any. I think I actually do prefer the dress to be more simple rather than complex. She is a child and I would like the simplicity of her dress to reflect the simplicity (innocence)  in her mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment